Front End Developers
Type of Job
January 27, 2021, 12:00:00 a.m.
About the job
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
Front-end Developer requirements and qualifications
• 4 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
• Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
• Knowledge of some SEO principles
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are a Toronto based Blockchain consulting firm which provides security and infrastructure solutions for Cryptocurrencies as well as Distributed Ledger Technologies for individuals and companies. Our mission is to leverage the Blockchain technology to revolutionise the business in general, as the internet revolutionised society.
48th Floor,1 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1A1,Canada