Type of Job
January 20, 2021, 9:00:00 p.m.
About the job
Relevant Industry experience of 4 to 5years with application design, support, integrations & customer facing applications
• BE / B.Tech (or equivalent degree) in Computers Science, Engineering or Information Systems
• Experience and working in-depth knowledge of Dev Ops tool Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Git, Run-deck, Oracle docker
• LINUX/UNIX systems administration (basic level) & good skill of shell scripting, perl, python, ruby, java for various automation / administration tasks
• Experience with administration and configuration of Oracle Fusion MW, Weblogic, SOA suite, Portal, SSO, OID and Identity management suite
• Experience with administration of one of the application management suite such as Fusion Applications SaaS
• Experience on RDBMS (Intermediate level) - Installation, Upgrade, Patch, Clone, backup & recovery, TDE/DV setup, DB tuning for apps
• Experience with administration with Big IP load balancer (F5)
• Hands-on experience and Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (EM) 11g & 12c, OCI
• Proven troubleshooting skill with drive-in skill of leading and resolving complex issues
• Excellent communication and documentation skills, at par with global standards across various TZ
• Highly motivated and to work in team & deliver without supervision
• Excellent Analytical skills & able to correlate bigger picture for Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
• building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
• understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
• working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
• testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
• ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
• identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
• working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
• planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
We are a Toronto based Blockchain consulting firm which provides security and infrastructure solutions for Cryptocurrencies as well as Distributed Ledger Technologies for individuals and companies. Our mission is to leverage the Blockchain technology to revolutionise the business in general, as the internet revolutionised society.
48th Floor,1 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1A1,Canada