Type of Job
About the job
Blockchain Developer Responsibilities:
• Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
• Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
• Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
• Maintaining client and server-side applications.
• Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
Blockchain Developer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
At least two years' experience as a blockchain developer.
Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
We are a Toronto based Blockchain consulting firm which provides security and infrastructure solutions for Cryptocurrencies as well as Distributed Ledger Technologies for individuals and companies. Our mission is to leverage the Blockchain technology to revolutionise the business in general, as the internet revolutionised society.
48th Floor,1 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1A1,Canada